A Conversation for OK Soda

Regarding Your Edit

Post 1

Ranulimes

I have a small gripe about your edit of my OK Soda entry. The OK Personality Inventory should be numbered - it was always specified as a list of 108 True/False questions, and each question always included its list number. Also, Inventory questions with slashes shouldn't be separated into different questions. When read on the I-FEEL-OK hotline, the slashes were included. For example, if you happened to get question #24, you heard, "Twenty-Four: I never want to control other drivers of cars, slash, pilots of planes, slash, family members, slash, the president." and #35 is "Thirty-Five: Paranormal experiences thrill slash bore me." Any chance this can be fixed before the entry gets final edited status?


Regarding Your Edit

Post 2

Silly Willy

I always thought the Americans said "stoke" instead of "slash"...?


Regarding Your Edit

Post 3

Deidzoeb

No, we say "vergule."

????

(not really)

(I think that's a real word, though.)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more