A Conversation for Bicycle Gearing

See also....

Post 1

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A581177 pending inclusion, any comments may eb included in the final version (if the sub-editor reads them....)


See also....

Post 2

Ausnahmsweise, wie üblich (Consistently inconsistent)

Thanks. I had a quick (re) read. Looks very good.
I'm multiplexing - working and playing - because it's a rainy SUnday. That way I can take off on a sunny work day.


See also....

Post 3

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

I was digging a soakaway over the weekend - at one point while I was emptying my trailer at the municipal tip it rained so hard that the trailer had an inch of water in the bottom in the time it took me to get the cover on. Crap weather - but nothing to do with climate change, of course, which is junk science.


See also....

Post 4

Ausnahmsweise, wie üblich (Consistently inconsistent)

You didn't have to pay by weight for dumping it did you?

But you're in England (I assume). It's supposed to rain there. I'm in southern Ontario. Can't complain though. We had a heat wave for a while.

I'm working from home (as a trial). I write mostly Java for a B2B (and EAI) integration company. I see you wrote the Home Network entry. We are spoiled at work, with "Configuration Specialists" who do all of that stuff. But I'd like to network our two notebooks and a server and a printer if I'm staying here. To complicate things, I plan to use DirectPC for the down link. We can't get cable or DSL here. I suppose we can share that and the land line for the uplink.


Key: Complain about this post