A Conversation for Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer - Comedians

Nicole!..(aka the Graduate rip-off for Renault)

Post 1

svr

Surely, there must be a place in this exposition on Reeves and Mortimer, for what must have been one of the best TV adverts ever made on for the UK market. Following on from the interminable series of adverts for Renault made in a sort of french-farce, do as I say not do as I do style featuring Nicole and her father (Papa). The series builds up to Nicole getting married. Imagine everyones suprise when the the (long) advert is a play on the wedding scenes of the Graduate featuring none other than Vic (who is jilted at the alter) and Bob who gets to run off with Nicole! One of the funniest and clever ads.


Nicole!..(aka the Graduate rip-off for Renault)

Post 2

Jaz sXe- The Frontier Psychiatrist

That ad was brilliant! Especially as everyone thought she was marrying Hugh Grant. I'd rather have Vic or Bob any day! The reason I didn't include ads was... well, have you seen the list of products they've done ads for? It would have turned the entry into an extremely long list.
J xxx


Key: Complain about this post

Nicole!..(aka the Graduate rip-off for Renault)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more