A Conversation for Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer - Comedians

Lovely Link... but not so recent

Post 1

The Apprentice

I can see why a link to:

[URL removed by moderator}

...was considered. However, this site hasn't been updated since April 2000... so it's not exactly up-to-date. They're still telling you to tune in to "Randall & Hopkirk (deceased)", which finished in the UK in May 2000.

So, should this link stay or should it go?


Lovely Link... but not so recent

Post 2

Jaz sXe- The Frontier Psychiatrist

It's gonna stay... I know the woman who owns it, and apparently it's going to be updated vey vey soon. She also runs the official site (she's met Vic and Bob! Beatch!), so that's why she's been slightly busy. Apparently Spooksterville is gonna be used to contain stuff like articles that couldn't be copied on an official BBC site.
J xxx

(PS- I wrote all this assuming that the site that was moderated was [url removed by moderator], if it's not let me know.)


Lovely Link... but not so recent

Post 3

The Apprentice

Don't you just continue to love this [expletive removed by moderator] moderation system which persistantly removes any [inexplicable word removed by moderator] links that you might happen to have lying around the place as the [temporal reference removed by moderator]. It makes it so very easy to continue a [words that rhyme with conservation removed by moderator] when this sort of thing happens.

Please go to [url removed by moderator] or [url removed by moderator] to provide a reply to this [word beginning with the letter between 'o' and 'q' removed by moderator].

[posters sign-off removed by moderator]


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more