A Conversation for Manufactured Chocolate and Marshmallow Biscuits of the World

the decadent way to eat CMB's

Post 1

Phred The Old

Greetings.

From long experience with the delights of marshmallow products, the best way to increase the delight of these products (and especially Moon Pies) is to place them on a plate and pop into the microwave oven for 15 seconds. . .but no longer! The mallow will expand 2 to 3 times it's normal size and the chocolate becomes a teflon substance (eating with a fork is therefore recommended) but the total experience becomes at least an eightfold improvement. Here in the states, we can get a biscuit that's about 6 cm across and the biscuit is only on the bottom. The mallow is on top and roughly star shaped. When nuked, the chocolate ususally breaks into several chunks as the whole thing expands. . .another mess to eat, but the delight!

. . .excuse me, need to run to the store and the kitchen!


Key: Complain about this post

the decadent way to eat CMB's

More Conversations for Manufactured Chocolate and Marshmallow Biscuits of the World

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more