A Conversation for Bystander Effect

Yielding one step, losing even the burial..........

Post 1

phildzo

Bystander Effect
also known as... Apr 17, 2004

bystander observations Mar 9, 2003

please help!! - examples of bystander effect Jul 17, 2002

It's true. Jun 20, 2002


Isn¡¦t the paucity and decrescendo of this topic activity a dreaded By-Stand Eff, another BSE? I wish some like threads took over, wud the knowing share some lite?

Sex assault isn¡¦t about sex, but power. Is it the thing stifling response? ¡§Disinteresting¡¨ polices over to other biz? That wud be a real dread. Yet someone has to do something with it.

Gracefulness, elegancy, loveliness¡K¡K¡K, aren¡¦t they the conspiracies to muffle even the groan?

A modern philosophical analogy decades ago made gender issues contrasted to strength pos/neg, extension to power and resource clinger/deprived among others and ultimately to ruling/rulee. Another BSE? To me personally also- juggling in/out-life needs. That¡¦s the greatness of Butterfly Passivity, thots, out-cries, boom of the waterfall of shed BLOOD, neged by quantum major. How landslide overpowering than the leverage-needing Butr Pos! Yielding one step, losing even the burial; then again, if the latter is in order, it¡¦s irrelevant! Point is with the left striving lives, infinite generations. Natural selection is favoring the compromiser. It¡¦s said, they lived 800 years with 8 ft build some time ago.

Don¡¦t someone have to do something with it


Yielding one step, losing even the burial..........

Post 2

phildzo

this thread ceased to go, may i blame it to the institutionalization like said in shawshank redemption?


Key: Complain about this post

Yielding one step, losing even the burial..........

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more