A Conversation for Starlightlines Employee Forum

Been there, done that... but how do I get back in?

Post 1

Tube - the being being back for the time being

Well, I have been there before the game/book was launched. I dimly recall even posting one or two posts, but the whole place seemed rather chaotic and I never got the hang of it back then...
At Ask H2G2 there was a thread about "How did you get to H2G2" and as I did via SST, since I got an invitation to join the guide early 1999, I went to see how the SST-site was doing. I only found that couldn't really get into the site much less re-activating my old accout there. Any hints on how that could be done? smiley - huh
Ta! smiley - smiley

Tube


Been there, done that... but how do I get back in?

Post 2

The Apprentice

Account?! No need for an account! The Starlightlines Employee Forum is one of those open forums which you can literally just reach by stabbing your cursor over the link next to this article for the Empoyee Forum.

Once there, follow the "5 Rules" at the end of the article. There are more than 32,000+ posts (I haven't been there for a month or so, but they were somewhere around there last time I looked), so there is a lot of history not covered in this article and current events will require that you get some familiarity before leaping in.

However, do read up and leap in...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more