A Conversation for The Menopause

menopause and hrt..

Post 1

PAGANMOON

smiley - hug hi there friend... i have just read with some interest your article on menopause and hrt...
quite interesting...
although i still gat my "monthlys", albeit scattered now, my g.p. put me on h.r.t. a couple of years ago as i was experiencing all the other symptoms, mood swings, depression, hot flushes, night sweats..... i could have happily commited murder and not batted an eyelid at that time...
within a couple of weeks of taking that little tablet on a daily basis i began to notice the difference.... i was becoming calmer again and more tolerant..... the sweats were becoming less and more bearable..... can't imagine life without them now....
thanx for your article....
smiley - love paganmoon.....xxx


menopause and hrt..

Post 2

Sho - employed again!

So, how's it going now?

Was sent to this article as a result of a convo elsewhere, and it's very interesting - not to mention helpful - to hear other people's experiences.

Especially a mix of HRT and non-HRT anecdotes.

I'm off to research Evening Primrose and the Soya thing, I'd really rather not take hormones.

I'm now at the very beginning of this journey, I think. Although, of course, I could be pregnant...
smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more