A Conversation for Bequia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, West Indies

Typo

Post 1

Hal1

Brilliant article - I have a friend who lives on Bequia and this has given me some idea of what to expect when I go to visit.

The only thing you might want to correct is that it says 'Bequia uses the Eastern Caribbean dollar but US and dollars are accepted islandwide' in the penultimate paragraph - what are 'US and dollars'? It's just a mis-type but you might like to fix it.

- Koshmar

(These kind of articles are - in my opinion - one of the most useful things on h2g2 - articles about places by people who know them)


Typo

Post 2

Ashley



All fixed smiley - biggrin


Typo

Post 3

Shea the Sarcastic

Hi Koshmar!

Thanks for the compliments! smiley - blush My parents have been going to Bequia during the winter months for over 10 years now, and I've gone to visit them many times. It's one of my favorite places! I'd say the best thing about Bequia is the people. They're the nicest, friendliest people I've ever met while travelling!

Where does your friend live on Bequia? When are you planning on visiting? I didn't get to go this past winter, but you can be sure I'll be there this winter! smiley - cool


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bequia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, West Indies

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more