h2g2 Post 07.06.01

1 Conversation



Posted: 7th June 2001

Editorial

Welcome to edition 66 of The Post. One more '6' and we could be considered a threat!

Seeing as this is published on the day of the UK General Elections I will not make any political comment except to say how refreshing it is to now live in Holland!

Fragilis the Melodical had her last 'finals' exam moved, so she is unable to bring us her wonderful 'View' column again this week. Being a stalwart Post supporter she has still managed to make a contribution, however, and it makes very interesting reading.

Ormondroyd manages to make us think whilst entertaining us and Greebo entertains us whilst making us think! Other articles include such diverse subjects as Goatee Beards, Moving House, Writers Block... almost..., Ice hockey, Cricket and Sex... what more could you ask for? Oh yes! Maybe you would like an h2g2life thrown in? Consider it done!


Any copy, articles, suggestions and letters should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor.

shazzPRME

FeaturesRegulars
  • The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A566624

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more