A Conversation for The Eden Project, Cornwall, UK

Minor error

Post 1

Stunt

I watched a documentary on the eden project on the discovery channel last night and one of the project leaders said that it would take 40 years for the mahogany trees to reach the top of the biome. Just thought I'd let you know.

Stunt


Minor error

Post 2

You can call me TC

Perhaps they had to re-calculate when the new government got in


Minor error

Post 3

Stunt

don't know, the program only followed the two years of construction and stopped at opening day.


Minor error

Post 4

Stunt

I'm planning on visiting eden in the christmas holidays, so if you have any spare info, please feel free to give to me.


Minor error

Post 5

C Hawke

Not so much new info, but in the papers today - 1.5 million visitors so far, plans for third enclosed biome and once again appeals to visitors to come in the afternnon and not on rainy days as everyone else does, they have actually had to shut it several times so far as it is simply full.

I last went at 14:00 and there was about 10 people coming out for every 1 going in.

Enjoy.

C Hawke


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more