People and other Sentients of the h2g2 Universe

0 Conversations

People (and other sentients) in the H2G2 Universe

And in alphabetical order (cos' I like it like that)...

Archbishop Marv the Grate: The Holy Father of the Church of the True Brownie, our stained, err, sainted advisor in all things chocolaty.

Bran the Exporer: Named after the legendary Irish dermatologist, Bran is one of H2G2's resident ancient historians. His entry on King Arthur is damn fine stuff, and his Chronology of the Celts (now with Official Guide Status!) is pretty good too.

ffmike: The Prolific. A prodigious contributor to the h2g2 Historical Society.

Jimi X: Another great contributor, with many fine articles on American History.

Kaeori: An American Kaeori in London - ~ aaooww-ooo! Kaeoris of London! ~ 1 - and an aspiring snooker player.

Monsy: Writer for the h2g2 Post, and baker of exotic brownies.

Spanner: Law student, leftwing activist and liberal user of spanners - makes for a dangerous combination. But Span's a happy Grrl of late, exam-free and a new left-of-centre government to put the world right (so to speak), she's positively amiable.

Zarquon: Contributor to the Historical Society, and my biographer.

1Obligatory Warren Zevon tribute

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A537978

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more