A Conversation for The Village Curry House, Glasgow, Scotland, UK

I'm starving now

Post 1

Munchkin

Me wants a proper curry now smiley - sadface

But not, strangely, to go to the toilet. smiley - smiley


Glasgow's finest

Post 2

Tarkadhal (The 'Otter the Better)

Ah, but have you tried the carry-out at the Ambala Sweet Centre, Maxwell St, Pollokshields, Glasgow (just opposite Mr Sarwar's gaffe). You can sit in, but much of it's business seems to be from asian families who send taxis from all over the city. As a vegetarian, I am intrigued, but not tempted, by the advertised "Heart and Kidney Curry." Their Dhal Curry is to die for. Usually when I go in they give me a complimentary samosa while I'm waiting, accompanied by an extremely hot raita.

Incidentally - how do you log in with your own nickname on this site?

Regards,
Tarkadhal


Glasgow's finest

Post 3

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

Hi there Tarkadhal, at the very top of your space, there's a row of orange buttons, just click on the one marked Preferences, you can then chose your nickname.

If you then click on Edit under your researcher number/name, you can write a few words about yourself & then one of us ACEs can give you a formal welcome to h2g2.

Catch up with you soon

smiley - witch
GW


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more