The Wonderful h2g2 Parade

0 Conversations

One would most definitely have to have been on another planet, or maybe another web site, to have missed the fact that h2g2 celebrated its first Birthday last week! Here at the Post we have been doing a little spying around the various pockets of rampant partying which has been a feature of this anniversary. Next week we hope to bring you the pick of the parties, this week, however, we concentrate on the Wonderful Parade.


Perhaps the best place to start is with the invigorating sound of the
h2g2 Marching Band. Now... where have I heard this before, and are there really that many strange instruments in this band?


No visit would be complete without a look at the Birthday message from our founder DNA, so hot-foot it over and check out what he has to say.

... and now... the big Parade.

This page details the impressive array of floats to be seen, with a small preview picture of each one! You will, of course, be able to pick your own favourite out, but contained below is a handy link and short description for your own amusement:



shazzPRME


01.05.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A505063

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more