A Conversation for Ethics

Until you're in a position to 'judge' for yourselves - [true story]

Post 1

Catharty

I don't want to come across as 'haughty' in regards to any / all 'ethical review', but ever since my 'incident' on May 31st this year, I feel like any input on the subject is like asking a High School drop out his opinion on the better University..

I will copy and paste my incident below, but I will bestow the most 'valid' point - and that is: 'First' I was drugged and raped by five... Second, I was treated with cynicism by the police and the hospital staff, and last, the jail guards during the latter-part of this extenuating incident.. Verbal / Psychological abuse was worse than getting raped, and that was the first time experiencing that.

- I was born and raised here, and lately, I feel like I am on a different planet! - When I was young, 'Men' were 'ALLOWED' to get into bar-fights!

Cops would show up and bellow, "Alright - break it up you guys! YOU! - Go that way! - And you, 'Other Way!'..." - it was over!

Now?? Gawd forbid a 'brawl' occur, you're disturbing the 'peace' - another word for a phony phantom possessed by the 'authorities'... You're fingerprinted, and marked like Cain..

- Nobody could 'avenge' these assailants nowadays! - You have to wait till the police do something about it, and what a 'fine' job they've done so far, ey!?

What a 'stupid' country I live in! I'm so disgusted.
---------------------------

On May 31st this year, I went to the home of an acquaintance to sell my 'paintball equipment'. The man who lived there was 40, and he had a friend over who was 24. - I'm 33.

I was given a drug ['ecstasy'], thinking it was something else.. It was a 'clear gel' capsule, and I was able to see the contents. - I have taken it (or at least, something that looked exactly like it) at this home before.

I have been told - based on my reaction to the drug - that I overdosed. - Usually, the drug has a 'perky' effect, but every light-source looked 'neon blue', and my mouth was shiver/quivering).

After the drug hit me, I fell to the floor. I couldn't get up for the life of me, and the only thought and feeling which came to my mind was how much I felt - and 'looked' like a broken helicopter propellar, trying to 'prop' myself back up again.

I remember bits of the 'truck drive' - before I woke up in someone's arms at the naval base in Port Hueneme. - I was carried from home, to home and was raped. One place of which I woke up in was someone's garage, where the ones who drugged and carried me were 'fraternizing' with two guys in a garage, also where they had videotaped and took pictures of me.


I left the last home / offender, trying to stand up. (This last offender was 'also' the first person I was introduced to in Port Hueneme.) He lifted me into his truck, and left me alone in there for a few minutes..

I was able to take the registration out of his glove box, before he
dropped me off at a donut shop and called for one of the 'original two' to pick me up.

After I arrived at the original home again, one of the first two offenders received a phone call.

- I ended up getting roughed up as he demanded for his friend's
registration back.

I fled the incident... But in a state of panic, and still blacking out and coming to all the way till I reached the Valley, I got into a car wreck. (The lady in front of me was not injured fortunately..)

I was taken to the hospital. The police didn't take me or my statements seriously, and thus - the hospital staff imitated the officer's stance. (Is anyone thinking 'Kitty Genovese'..?)

The only one on my side then and now is a Fireman - who stayed with me in the hospital emergency room till I was arrested and taken to jail for 'Driving Under the Influence'...

- There was no mention of the rape, or anything about my repeated attempts at discussing the rape in the police report.


- There was no rape kit performed by the hospital staff, even though I told them repeatedly what had happened to me..



- This is my first 'offense', and I lost my new job the second day I was detained.


These guys also stole 'all' my paintball equipment after they took the money back, and took all my software - including software and programs that 'I' had been working on - from my car. And to date between them, they have either changed their phone numbers, and/or their residency.

The police in Ventura are interested in 'talking' to me, but at this
point I honestly believe people [now] when they tell me, "Don't trust the police!"

I just cannot understand why - after telling them the 'whole' story over and again - they haven't considered questioning the two guards in Port Hueneme that I saw, and who 'also' saw me as one of the offenders carried me in and out of that little office. - Or, why they haven't questioned the girl behind the counter at the donut shop that the last guy dropped me off
at...

- I have spoken to 'Friends' who used to be police officers... I will 'NEVER GET THIS DUI OFF MY RECORD!'
---------------------------------
- No more laws! We are not progressing here in the States! There are 'no' sanctions, none! If only for that 'one' innocent person... How can anyone assume that a person who is presently serving time, has 'no' capability to be at the 'right' place / time when an 'innocent' person is in danger? - Personally? I'd rather have one of those 'EVIL' - Female 'DRUG ABUSERS' around that night as opposed to a 'Cop!'
F!ck em', feed em' rice.






Key: Complain about this post

Until you're in a position to 'judge' for yourselves - [true story]

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more