A Conversation for Blu-Tack

More uses...

Post 1

TeaKay

I just fixed my printer with a small piece of blu- tak, after an alien* fell into it and tried to be printed... Seems to be working quite well now.

I find that it comes in handy a lot of the time- very versatile, one of the most useful inventions I've come across.

So... anyone got any other interesting uses for it?

TK





*No, not a real one, one on a keyring.


More uses...

Post 2

ozilass

This is obviously a riveting topic getting nothing added in 4 years, but I have searched this site in order to check if blu-tack is toxic. Glad to hear that its not. For the last 4 days it has been in my mouth filling a gap created when a large temporary filling came out. In Australia we have few dentists and it is a long wait if things go wrong - you only receive emergency treatment if you are "in pain". Not being in pain, but driven crazy by the need to stick my tongue into this large rough gap and having half the tooth wobbling around, I stuck in a piece of blue-tack and it has been excellent.
Top class adhesive and filling quality, smooth and without any taste. Non toxic I believe and the only draw back is you cant eat on that side. Well that was the case anyway, so Im still ahead. Will give the dentist some more of the stuff to help remove it (as per blu-tack blurb above)
cheers
Ozilass


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more