A Conversation for The Isle of Wight Space Programme

Planes, trains & automobiles...

Post 1

Jamie of the Portacabin

Planes of the Isle of Wight throughout time and now the Isle of Wight space program. I can't wait until Monday to read about 'The Isle of Wight Scheme for World Domination'... smiley - winkeye


Planes, trains & automobiles...

Post 2

manolan


Indeed, h2g2 seems to be on the way to being one of the most complete IOW reference sources available!


Planes, trains & automobiles...

Post 3

Bluebottle

I do my best. smiley - winkeye
But there's an awful lot to go through first.


Planes, trains & automobiles...

Post 4

Fuzzy The Perpetually Engergized

Hey there,

pretty interesting stuff! I'm new to this site but its great to see something about a place I know! My great great uncle was Sir Henry Sweetman, long ago was mayor of Ryde, I guess there was a pub there that he founded, not sure of the name though... Grr!
That'd be the day, Isle of Wight takes world by Storm across the headlines! There's a lot of comments about world domination in this site! IOW and cows, maybe their in cahoots with each other! Something to think about at least!
Cheers,
Fuzzy


Planes, trains & automobiles...

Post 5

Jamie of the Portacabin

Maybe that's why there's a place on the IOW called Cowes. It must be their centre of operations! As if just shoving in an extra 'E' would put us off the scent, you naughty beasts...


Planes, trains & automobiles...

Post 6

Fuzzy The Perpetually Engergized

And who would suspect this critter that just stands around and chews, mostly on nothing, all day? This proves they get good rest so at night, when they're in the barn and the farmer is sleeping they can plot the next step of the plan for world domination!

Another theory: you put that saying in your subject "Five kings always beasts a pair", maybe they have other branches around the world, places like Wisconson would be a good canidate!

Cheers anyway,
Fuzzy


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Isle of Wight Space Programme

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more