A Conversation for Kenneth Williams - the Actor

Kenneth Williams Shows

Post 1

Dazza Oxford

Does anyone agree that the Kenneth Williams shows on television 'International Cabaret' and The Kenneth Williams Show' all deserve a repeat showing. Many clips from these programmes were featured heavily in the Repuations documentary on Kenneth Williams. This would be the first time to my knowledge that these shows have been repeated so many millions who have never seen them would be very pleased to have the opportunity. If you agree please forward you comments to the BBC and you never know, they may consider it!

Also if you remeber seeing the KW Show or International Cabaret please reply with your views on the shows.


Kenneth Williams Shows

Post 2

Demon Drawer

I've only ever seen clips of these, at least that is all I remember anyway. I seem to remember him more form Jackanory.


Kenneth Williams Shows

Post 3

Dazza Oxford

Yes I've only ever seen clips too so the whole shows would generate much interest. Jackanory was repeated now and then on UK Gold but very little on terrestrial. It would be nice if they had a BBC Digital channel just for all this old variety/comedy stuff.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more