A Conversation for Orcs in Role-playing Games

Notes about orc appearance

Post 1

Rodik

Actually, the white of the orcs' eyes aren't white but yellow. My opinion is that this should be added to the description, as it clearly adds to the "mood" of their imagined appearance.

Also, I think something ought to be written on their language and culture.


Notes about orc appearance

Post 2

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Doesn't the Orc's appearence depend on the Fantasy/Sci-Fi environment that spawned them? The GW Orcs (and their futuristic counterparts, the Orks) stand about the height of a man, but if they were to stand fully erect (they always walk in a kind of hunched position) they would be noticably taller. Orcs are basically green slabs of muscle, capable of pulling a man apart like a christmas cracker! Their views on fighting are different too; the bigger the odds, the more there is to kill!
Pretty different, aren't they?


Notes about orc appearance

Post 3

Researcher 201251

(I wrote the article under a former LogIn)

Yes - I do so certainly believe that quite a bit more has to be written about Orcs - That's the reason I wrote this.
H2G2 operates on a fill-on basis, this is the basic Orc that I know (although not personally), please rewrite it, fill-it-up, add - do something about it, please write a chapter 'bout the Ork, please write a chapter about colour difference of the eyes PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

It's been out here quite some time now - and everybody's hacking it down, but nobody is doing anything about it.
I don't know anything about Ork's - I knew about AD&D orcs (still the most common) and there was nothing about them - that I BEGUN changing, please help me complete it!

BigGuyDK (aka LewiDenmark)


NOTE!

Post 4

Researcher 201251

By the way
Try reading my original text - named 'Introduction to Orcs'


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more