A Conversation for Doing an Ollie (Jump) on a Skateboard

Skateboarding - Bloody Impossible, Bloody On Tarmac

Post 1

specimen_unknown

I hate my nephew. he can ollie - AND kickflip AND ream off about 30 different skateboard things he can do all with gnarly gnames and stuff (they all look remarkably similar though - and I don think a 'Dragon' or a 'Declan' (that's his name -he made it up -it involves ollying and grabbing a tree branch n kicking the board at any passer by(pretty cool t'be honest)) or a 'Yurgay', are real tricks. ('Yurgay'-similar to a 'Declan' except no tree branch is used and the victim's shins get smashed - accompanied by a cry of 'Yurgay'! and a Declan running away inside to giggle manickly behind his parents))

I can do one trick -it involves leaving the skateboard stationary in front of you -placing your foot under it -and flipping it over. Occasionally it gets away from me and looks stupid but I still insist on doing it in front of Declan's friends while telling them I'm the greatest skateboarder there is and that Declan is just a b*tch. Which he is.

To practise all his (3) tricks n stuff Declan uses 2 chairs setup back to back n holds onto the tops o the 2 backs. most of his tricks can only be done in this manner. He's also broken a whole load o tiles on the kitchen floor and probably got bet for it, o well.

An' he cheats at Yu-Gi-Oh.

An' was in a St Patricks Day parade dressed like a li'l' poofter!

An' he's kinda ginger ........ poor kid.

Anyway - 2 chairs - for practisin' - 'stead o' carpet.


Key: Complain about this post

Skateboarding - Bloody Impossible, Bloody On Tarmac

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more