A Conversation for Tips on How to be Planet Friendly

The Real Problem

Post 1

Leovinus

Unfortunately, the real problem is Human Beings. Yes, it's true. Without Human Beings this planet would stand a much better chance of surviving...
Mass suicides are probably the best solution although even this requires careful thought as we wouldn't want decomposing bodies everywhere creating massive pollution problems.


The Real Problem

Post 2

Gullibility Personified

At last, someone who believes me on this one.

Of course, another easy way is just to avoid giving help to any ill people.


The Real Problem

Post 3

Superplonker

It's true that human beings are a nuisance to this planet, but why do you make the assumption that Earth will not "survive". Survive what? Surely it's humans that will not survive. The Earth will be around long after our time on this planet is up, long after we've choked on our own filth.

We need to change our destructive ways (if that is at all possible) so that we'll survive.

Just a thought.smiley - smiley


The Real Problem

Post 4

xmalc

save the planet, kill yourself!


The Real Problem

Post 5

Mina

Hmm, an over-reaction?


The Real Problem

Post 6

Xanatic

Let's start with the lawyers smiley - smiley


The Real Problem

Post 7

Gullibility Personified

smiley - laugh
But really, it's all so depressing.

Charming first post for ages and ages, I know!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more