A Conversation for Tips on How to be Planet Friendly

Population

Post 1

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

I figure that I have made a significant contribution to conservation of environmental resources by not having children.

If I had kids -- even if my children and their children, etc. were very environmentally careful, they'd still use up a tremendous amount of resources.

Use a condom, save a forest. smiley - smiley

BTW, if you already have children, I'm not making any recommendations here regarding them. smiley - bigeyes


Population

Post 2

Wampus

I'm reminded of an episode of "Cheers" where one of the characters, either Norm or Cliff, decides that by sitting in a bar and doing nothing (as opposed to doing something) he's doing his part to conserve resources.


Population

Post 3

JAR (happy to be back, but where's Ping?)

Well in that case I'm going to do my share for the general wellbeing of our planet this very friday. Anybody wanna join me?

*silence*

Nobody?

*silence*

Hmm.. well, I guess that's what I get for living away from people....

JAR


Population

Post 4

Will Jenkins (Dead)



Population

Post 5

wednesday

Just like to say that I'm all for doing my bit for the planet - but I'm off to support our local business - yep the pub.... Friday is pub day and beer is the answer to many questions.....


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more