A Conversation for Driving Etiquette - India

Driving in India

Post 1

AJoglekar

Much of the world wide web is full of sarcasm & mocking of driving on Indian roads. This site http://driving-india.blogspot.com/ has been created with the purpose of providing driver education and training rather than criticism.

The driver education is to be provided by way of a series of short videos focusing on concepts and principles most Indian drivers are unaware about. The goal is to move beyond the traditional clutch-accelerator training provided by the otherwise friendly neighbourhood driving instructor.

Video's introduce concepts such as blnd-spots, MSM, giving way at junctions, changing lanes, how to deal with roundabouts, speed limits stopping distances and the 2 second rule along with changing lanes, overtaking, in-car condensation and parallel parking.

To watch the video's visit - http://driving-india.blogspot.com/

Dr Joglekar


Key: Complain about this post

Driving in India

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more