A Conversation for Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York, USA

A Minor Correction

Post 1

Researcher 179962

Just a teeny correction to this solid overview of Williamsburg: the Fortunato Brothers Bakery is actually located at Manhattan Avenue and Devoe Street, not Ainslie Street. Although any visitor will naturally want to focus on the attractions on and around Bedford Avenue, the rest of the neighborhood houses a few hidden charms of its own, such as the aforementioned Fortunato, great pizza on Graham Avenue, and lots of churches that host festivals throughout the summer, for which I host a real soft spot. Yes, the area around Bedford has a real too-cool-for-school vibe, but there are established Polish and Italian communities throughout Williamsburg that make their presence known. As a resident of Williamsburg, I say to whomever wrote up this overview, here's to you and a job well done.


Key: Complain about this post

A Minor Correction

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more