A Conversation for Interstate 75, USA

Pizza in Bowling Green, OH

Post 1

DownWithPants

If you are seriously in need of some food and didn't stop in Toledo or can't wait to get to Toledo, Bowling Green Ohio is an excellent place to stop. Home to Bowling Green State University, BG is home to a ton of pizza joints serving the campus each with it's own special flavor.

The top place to me is Myle's Pizza which is right on Wooster, the road from I-75, just past the college. It's pizza is huge with a ton of toppings.

Campus Pollyeyes has these incredible stuffed breadsticks that are worth the trip alone. It's a block or two north of Wooster just past the college.

Pisanello's is right on Main St in Downtown a couple of blocks north of Wooster and has some great lunch deals and good sandwiches.

There are plenty more pizza joints in town and most are really tasty. Not too bad for a little tiny college town in the middle of a cornfield.


Key: Complain about this post

Pizza in Bowling Green, OH

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more