A Conversation for The Geology of Yellowstone National Park

Great job.

Post 1

coneugen

I am new to h2g2 and a geologist and engineer by training. My work was in the petroleum industry in many countries including 15 years in Aberdeen Scotland. I found this entry well written and in my first reading was very impressed with the concise and informative nature of the entry. I also read Bernadette Lynn's info and saw the picture of little Alexander. It so sad that he did not win his fight to live and enjoy the love and devotion of his parents, but good to know that their large family and interests have enabled them to overcome this sadness and make such good contributions to h2g2.


Great job.

Post 2

Scandrea

Thank you! I put a lot of work into this! I just received my BS in geology from the University of Akron, and I'm headed to Penn State to work on my masters next.

It was sad about Alexander. He was a little before my time, but I've read his story.


Great job.

Post 3

ghostrider662

if you like the geology of yellowstone then check whats been happening over the last 5 days here a link.

http://www.quake.utah.edu/helicorder/heli/yellowstone/index.html


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Geology of Yellowstone National Park

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more