There has been an issue with rendering the HTML for this entry, please contact the editors.
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- Northern Lapwings - Peewits
- How to Start a Riot by Radio: Father Knox and the BBC Panic of 1926
- Melvil Dewey: Libraries, Antisemitism, and Sexual Harassment
- Roald Dahl Films: 2001-2020
- Beverly Cleary, Children's Author
- Roald Dahl Films: 1980-2000
- Posthumous Fame: The Story of Hope the Blue Whale
- 'L'Homme Arme: a Mass for Peace' by Karl Jenkins
- The Accidental Electrocution of John Feeks: A Victim of the Current Wars
- 'Good Omens' - Being a Television Series about the Birth of the Antichrist