A Conversation for 'All Saints' - the TV Series

All Saints TV series

Post 21

tabitha1987

Although they have a lot of medical cases with the medical drs being charlotte (taking over from mitch), they also have surgery on ward 17 - in fact they've just about had everything from bowel resection n appendectomy to cardiothoracic surgery (ben in one of the last episodes)!! n all pretty much by one surgeon the legendary forlano with his trust sidekick kylie (before she left)!!! Lol in my experience of hospitals, althought the surgeons all think they are god, they tend to stick to one field of surgery!!
Still, I hope they bring back the next series soon, lol it is much better than murder she wrote!! I'm having to start work after doctors now!! N me n my house mates can no longer have debates on what we think is wrong with the pts!!
lol btw, being a paramedic, are you not jealous of the nickname 'ambos'?? lol or do ppl over here call you that as well??


All Saints TV series

Post 22

belgian_nessie

In Belgium I've been able to see more of the series. I haven't been able to see the first episodes so I think the Australians didn't sell the first seasons. Next week season 9 will kickoff on a belgian channel 'Vitaya' so there is lots more to come for you. I hope they will be broadcasted soon because I liked watching old episodes without subtitles to distract me.


All Saints TV series

Post 23

angie405

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back All Saints. Why not put it on BBC2 instead of all of the awful repeats that are constantly screened during the evening, why is it that the BBC always shelves decent TV for dia repeats of cash in the attic, murder she wrote etc.....smiley - erm


All Saints TV series

Post 24

princess_tory

I absolutely agree - it would be great to know even more of the juicy backgrounds to the various storylines. Undoubtedly the BBC could get hold of the earlier series for not too high a cost! At least we could get hold of our daily Oz-fix! Pretty-please!!smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - smooch


All Saints TV series

Post 25

molocottage

I agree with the comments about All Saints. I had just got into the series and the characters, went on holiday for two weeks, and when I came back found "Murder She Wrote" in that time slot! Have seen that series so many times. So please please please bring back All Saints, it's brilliant!!

Molocottagesmiley - wah


All Saints TV series

Post 26

caroline2017

I think "ambos" is a purely Oz term. I don't think we have a nickname over here (although I can certainly think of a few and none of them printable on a nice forum like this smiley - winkeye)
I love it how everyone in the cast ends up taking a turn on the ward no matter what's wrong with them - smoke inhalation? stabbed in the guts? miscarrying? Come on down to Ward 17 where we deal with everything and anything and more besides. It's daft as hell but at least the cast are fun.
Caroline.


All Saints TV series

Post 27

Muckypups1

Greetings all smiley - biggrin

I was trawling the internet myself to find a return date and look what I found, so I thought I'd share it with you. You'll have to copy and paste the link into your browser.

Aren't I a good little newbie??!!

Not long to wait smiley - cheers

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/oct/11/bbc2

Cheers


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more