A Conversation for Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Corrections

Post 1

Root

The "Auxomoxoa" is spelled "Aoxomoxoa".
The "Irish Pub" is probably the "Guinness House", I think. It really has a *huge* choice of Irish malt...
There's also an irish pub near the market place -- it's called, uh... forgot it right now. Maybe I will go and check what it's called tonight smiley - winkeye


Corrections

Post 2

Peregrin

Thanks - I'll pass your comments on to the editorial team.
If you've got any additions then they'd be greatly appreciated smiley - smiley


Corrections

Post 3

Root

It's the "Rethel Pub" that's near the market place. And next to it is the "King's college" -- not really an Irish Pub, more like a bistro.


Corrections

Post 4

Root

And another one:
You shouldn't forget about the "Starfish". It's a (relatively) huge disco on the outskirts of Aachen, in the Liebigstraße. It's a must-go on weekends, because there's really a lot of going on in there. It's placed in an old factory building, so it's rather cool.
And maybe you also want to mention the disco "B9". It's rather small, but on mondays they play a lot of Altenative style and hard rock, contrary to the sound in the "Starfish" which is more like House and Dancefloor. The "B9" is near the Busbahnhof. I'll check out the name of the street later...


Corrections

Post 5

Root

And another one... Sometime last year I fixed up an article about "Printen": A356898. You might want to check it out. It needs to be edited and spell-checked, though.


Corrections

Post 6

Root

I just can't stop myself...
The "Hauptquatier" is missing an "r" like in: "Hauptquartier". smiley - smiley


Corrections

Post 7

Sam

Thanks very much for these smiley - smiley


Corrections

Post 8

Root

Oh... now we have confused something... smiley - smiley
The Rethel Pub is *not* the big Pub with two floors. That's the "Guinness House".

The Guinness House is I think at the "Mostardstraße" (near the marketplace).
The Rethel Pub is in the "Rethelstraße", also near the marketplace, but the other side.

I hope now I have made myself clear... smiley - bigeyes


Corrections

Post 9

Sam

No problems smiley - smiley I'll change the Rethel Pub to the Guinness House.


Corrections

Post 10

The one who has seen everything

The B9 is in the Blondelstrasse (9?!?) ...


Corrections

Post 11

Cefpret

Yes, you're right. Blondelstraße 9.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more