A Conversation for Nirvana - the Band

nirvana

Post 1

Researcher 200826

Nirvana is playin on VH1 if anyone wants to watch....its 9:41a.m.
august 18


nirvana

Post 2

Researcher 201727

i'm a 23 year old medical doctor and i just can't tell you how much NIRVANA has touched me the first song i ever heard was smells like teen spirit. i heard the song when i was in class 10 and went crazy over it since then nirvana has been ever close to my soul and KURT COBAIN FOREVER A GOD what kurt was will forever stay fixed to my soul peace love and empathy


nirvana

Post 3

meteora

I found what you said really moving, I feel that way too.
I think that once you've listened to Nirvana, you NEVER but NEVER forget about it.
The first time, I heard them, I was 13 and I didn't know who they were.
Actually I was watching unplugged, I start watching it in the middle, but God, they entered my soul, Kurt's voice remained engraved in my mind and soul.
Years after, I still feel as the first time when I listen to that album, it touches me deep inside my soul.
When I listen to Where did you sleep last night, I picture the way it was during the concert, and I'm always sad, because it's the end of the concert. Last concert he did.
God, I can't find that words to explain that.
Kurt is a God for me.
The fact that he did drugs has nothing to do with all that..
He had that passion that he communicated to the audience.
There were so much emotions in his voice.
He was the best..


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more