A Conversation for The X Files - the TV Series

xphiles

Post 1

james

is maggie simpson really the smokeing mans daughter?


xphiles

Post 2

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

A very interesting entry!

Personally I'm not a fan of the X-Files (I'm more a sf-fan: Babylon 5, to be honest). I'm watching the series from time to time, but it has intelligent plots, well most of them.

I agree with you, that the characters are really well painted, authenthic and their behave is logically composed. You can identify with what they are doing, though there is enough space for surprises.


xphiles

Post 3

Crescent

Good choice Kasia - B5 rules (well at least the first 4 series did, and there were gems in the 5th smiley - smiley The X Files is good too, but just watch them for the funny ones - like the recent 'COPS' piss take smiley - smiley V. amusing....
BCNU - Crescent


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more