A Conversation for The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind - the Computer Game

Happy Days

Post 1

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

So I spent far too much time playing this one. Combat's a bit crap and to be honest so are the rest of the physics. As a world to explore though, this one is pretty much the best there is. Beautiful looks and sound, massive, massively detailed and completely alien.

Anyway if you want to get around in the game quicker a two or three second maxed out jump spell does the trick nicely.

The computer RPG genre is really on something of a high these past few years.


Happy Days

Post 2

fords - number 1 all over heaven

There have indeed been some cracking games, but I still can't stop playing Angband smiley - winkeye


Happy Days

Post 3

I'm Better than You Man, known elsewhere as Gloogorshkin!

Well, I do agree that the combat leaves something to be desired. Of course, I usually like to play theif-characters. So that means that, at least in theory, I don't have to fight as much.


Happy Days

Post 4

flyingtwinkle

it is not only simple but also motivating one to participate happily


Happy Days

Post 5

Mister Matty

Been playing this on XBox since November 2005 and managed to reach around level 30 although I've put the main mission on the backburner in order to do the expansion missions.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind - the Computer Game

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more