A Conversation for Anxiety Disorders, Panic and Phobia

Flower remedies and anxiety

Post 1

Lbclaire

Bach Flower Remedies can be used to help anxiety, panic, obsessive behaviours etc. Just to name a few: Rock Rose for fear and panic, Mimulus for specific fears that you can pin down to a known cause, Aspen for generalised, non-specific fears, Cherry Plum for loss of self-control and the fear of 'making yourself a spectacle', Crab Apple for feelings of disgust about your body or environment or for obsessive behaviours.

There isn't an entry on Bach Flower Remedies yet, but I'm planning to write one as I'm doing a course at the moment. I'm sure there are people on H2G2 who are more experienced in their use than me, so if anyone wants to collaborate on an entry, let me know!

In the meantime, this is the website with more information:

http://www.bachcentre.com/

Hypnotherapy may also be something to try - a friend of mine suffered with panic attacks while driving and a course of hypnotherapy, with a tape to practice with at home, really helped him.

smiley - smiley


Flower remedies and anxiety

Post 2

flyingtwinkle

wow ! what an entry and it helped unveil ibclair


Flower remedies and anxiety

Post 3

rugby/slash

I have been using Bach Flower Remedies for 6 months since i started having panic attacks. They have really helped me. You can try researching about them on www.bachremedies.com.

-Siouxsie


Flower remedies and anxiety

Post 4

coolsuperju

Hypnotherapy sounds like a good idea - haven't tried that. Just a case of finding someone who is good at it.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more