A Conversation for Stirring Powders into Liquids

Easier mixing

Post 1

Occasional Hieroglyphic, wanderer in search of the exoteric

I've always found that if you put the powder in something sealable with the liquid and then shake furiously there is no problem. Presumably this agitation breaks down the bubbles quicker than anything else.


Easier mixing

Post 2

D L H

Years ago I watched a coworker mixing his powder "diet drink". He had a special tall plastic container with a sealing lid. He had been using milk as the liquid but decided to try something else. He used orange soda without thinking through the ramifications of shaking up a carbonated liquid. After 4 or 5 shakes he realized what he had done- the expression on his face was priceless. He ran outside and attempted to shield his body while he opened the highly pressurized container. Beautiful sight.


Easier mixing

Post 3

Occasional Hieroglyphic, wanderer in search of the exoteric

I suppose one could sabotage diet powders with bicarb or something. WHAT a good idea.

Byeeeeeeeeee...............


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Stirring Powders into Liquids

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more