Talking Point: Ideas for Halloween

13 Conversations

Against a fiery backdrop, a young witch decides what to dress up as on Halloween.

On the final day of October each year, all the ghouls, ghosts, goblins and, er, greepy-grawlies come out to play. Yes, Halloween is upon us once again and for some of us, it's time to think about how we're going to celebrate the dark side. And guess who we're turning to for ideas?

We're looking for recipes, decoration ideas, suggestions for home-made fancy dress costumes - the works. So get your thinking-caps on and tell us how to make this Halloween the nastiest, creepiest, most fun one ever.

  • What's the perfect type of food to serve at a Halloween party? Any nifty ideas for themed drinks?

  • Do you have any quick and easy ideas for costumes? How can you transform the wardrobe you already have into an imaginative creation?

  • What about special tips for something a little more creative? How can you steal the show with the most disgusting, frightening or just downright impressive concept?

  • And of course, how about some ideas for party games that will keep your guests entertained whether they're six or sixty?

Tips for Contributing

  • Your contributions may be used for a future edited entry, so the more you can give us, the better.

  • Try to give us as much as you can on one topic at a time, rather than cramming in loads of information on random topics.

  • Feel free to start your own Conversation or join in on someone else's - you might even find you'll be able to help another researcher fill in the gaps!

Graphic by Community Artist Jimster


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A3156798

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more