A Conversation for 'Beavis and Butthead' - the TV Series

I don't get it?

Post 1

OB1 (retired)

How did this article get published? There is next to nothing here, in fact there was more information in one of the replies!


I don't get it?

Post 2

Sam

I was a little undecided as to whether or not I should approve this one. Admittedly, it's a bit sparse as it stands. However, the point of the 'organic' Guide is that people contribute and discuss (like you've just done) and entries can evolve and change as a result. It contained the bare facts from which we can build upon. You're right to point to the forum conversations and I'm going to wait a few days and then incorporate a lot of that stuff in to the Entry itself.

Many thanks smiley - smiley


I don't get it?

Post 3

OB1 (retired)

I hope it does not sound that I am moaning because I am waiting for an article (or two) to be published? It was not meant that way.

I guess I am still new here and find what gets published a little stange at times. I guess I forget that this website is run to make money at some point, so of course you and your team members deciede the rules.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more