A Conversation for The Good Luck Fairy

A dark side.

Post 1

seanypops

You may think that the good luck fairy is all sweet and wholesome but I believe that she has a dark side. I say this because, in my experience, she gives you some good luck which allows you to do something and then when you have done it you wish that you had not bothered because it was a complete waste of time. The good luck fairy knows you are not going to enjoy yoursely but allows you to do it any way.Witch.


A dark side.

Post 2

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I think the fairy has a evil sister. I mean, what about all those coincidinces that lead to bad luck?


A dark side.

Post 3

CYBER DOLL

WHO EVER SAID THAT FAIRYS WERE BAD LUCK!!

I WAS IN A GAY BAR AT THE WEEKEND AND HUNDREDS OF FAIRYS TOLD ME HOW FABULOUS I LOOKED!!


A dark side.

Post 4

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

All faires ever do to me is steal my wallet then make offensive gestures at me. I feel so insulted.smiley - sadface


A dark side.

Post 5

CYBER DOLL

My friend wants to know the exact gestures! We are very good at deconstructing and making sense of such expressions of feeling!


A dark side.

Post 6

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I would show you but a fairy just bit off my hand and threw me into the dumpster. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. THey're coming to take my brain. Keep them away.


A dark side.

Post 7

CYBER DOLL

OK? What?


A dark side.

Post 8

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Whadya mean what?


A dark side.

Post 9

CYBER DOLL

A fairy just bit off your hand and is coming back for your brain?
And suddenly the nice harmless and magical conversation forum featuring fairies and mythical stories has turned nasty!!


A dark side.

Post 10

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I think its my fault. I think I called the fairy a so it attacked me.


A dark side.

Post 11

CYBER DOLL

Right? Are we talking about fairies (wings, garlands of thorns and wands) or fairies (leather trousers, cowboy hats and sleevless tops)


A dark side.

Post 12

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Well it is a small thing with wings and a cowboy hat.


A dark side.

Post 13

CYBER DOLL

Ok. To make things simpler still. Are you talking about a gay human or a creature of the imortal?


A dark side.

Post 14

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

The second of the two.


A dark side.

Post 15

CYBER DOLL

FINALLY!!


A dark side.

Post 16

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

smiley - huhWhat finally? Were you looking for a fairy with wings?


A dark side.

Post 17

CYBER DOLL

OK. You know what? Don't go worrying your head about it. I'm obviously too confusing for you to take in!


A dark side.

Post 18

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Your probably right. So long and thanks for all the conversation.


A dark side.

Post 19

CYBER DOLL

Hold on a minute Philosopher!!

I'm sure you're packed with a lot of very interesting and informative conversation!!

Keep chatting and visit my space! There's loads of conversation!


A dark side.

Post 20

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Ok. I'll visit it now.


Key: Complain about this post