A Conversation for Proving The Existence of Parallel Universes (with the Added Bonus of Immortality)

On truth, reality and the BIG TOE (Theory Of Everything)

Post 1

physics_bb

Education / Educational Philosophy Gift Shop: Posters, T-Shirts, Men's &amp; Women's ClothingFamous philosopher's Portraits and Quotes on the importance of Education, both for the individual and collective Society. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Montaigne, Rousseau, Bronte, Montessori, Steiner.'There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance. (Socrates)'The educated differ from the uneducated, as the living from the dead.' (Aristotle)'The foundation of every state is the education of its youth.' (Diogenes)'Since philosophy is the art which teaches us how to live, and since children need to learn it as much as we do at other ages, why do we not instruct them in it?' (Michel de Montaigne)'Plants are shaped by cultivation and men by education. ... Everything we do not have at our birth and which we need when we are grown is given us by education.' (Jean Jacques Rousseau)'Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.' (Nelson Mandela)<a href="http://www.cafepress.com/philosophy_shop" target="_blank" title="Home Page: THE PHILOSOPHY GIFT SHOP of Famous Philosophy, Science & Art Quotes, Fine Art Prints / Portraits. Products include Posters, Wall Calendars, Greeting Cards, Post Cards, Journals, Men's & Women's Clothing & Apparel, T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Tote Bags, Caps, Hats, Stickers, Buttons & Magnets.">The Philosophy Gift Shop - 'The Gift of Truth Excels all Other Gifts.' (Buddha)Unique Online Gift Shop &amp; Gallery of Famous Philosophers, Scientists, Educators, Mathematicians, Inventors, Politicians &amp; Leaders, Artists, Authors, Poets, Musicians, Women / Feminists, and more! Products include Framed Prints, Posters, Postcards, Greeting Cards, Journals, Wall Calendars, Mouse Pads, Bumper Stickers, Buttons, Mugs &amp; Beer Steins, Clocks, Men's, Women's &amp; Kid's Clothing, Black, White &amp; Organic T-Shirts, Longsleeve Sweatshirts, Baseball Caps &amp; Hats, Tote Bags &amp; Apparel.


Key: Complain about this post

On truth, reality and the BIG TOE (Theory Of Everything)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more