A Conversation for Surviving on Little Sleep

No Sleep In 2 Days!

Post 1

Goddessoflife

Yet another night with no sleep?

Mind games with the self, convincing yourself you are refreshed, had 10hours, that you are fine, will make it till 8pm following night and reschedule your sleep pattern.

Take a shower and pamper self, telling yourself you have just woken up.

Give yourself plenty to do, especially when tiredness creeps in, you will normally get 3 waves of extreem fatigue a day after having NO SLEEP!

I've had to do this many times, and today is one of those days!

Yet another day with no sleep!

Playing games, stimulating the mind, shaving moisturising, tidying up, walking in the open air.

Drinking plenty of coffee with tons of sugar, lovely, be carefull about the panic attack though, remember to change to water when that happens.

Meditation and deep breathing techniques here we come!

Every breath in taking in life force energy, fear and doubt on the way out.

We will make it till 8pm and we will get our sleep pattern back. We will take control of our subconcious oh yes!

Till the next time.....

Sweet Dreams!



smiley - run


No Sleep In 2 Days!

Post 2

BobTheFarmer

My record is three days without sleep. But I had the help of amphetamines.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more