A Conversation for Snowball Fights
Smallfurrycreaturefromalfacentauri Started conversation Jul 7, 2000
snow is usually found during winter is it? fAT CHANCE!
Smallfurrycreaturefromalfacentauri Posted Jul 7, 2000
i didn't mean to shout there. mix up with caps lock. sorry.
Courtney Patron Saint of Social Embarassment Posted Jul 7, 2000
Unicorn Posted Jul 7, 2000
I had the bestest snowball fight ever just before Christmas. 2am, blind drunk, wearing very high heels after our office party, pelting total strangers in the car park!
ChristovAngus Posted Jul 8, 2000
Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit Posted Jul 8, 2000
Ahh, the benefits of living in Southern California:
Drive a large truck up into the mountains.
Shovel a huge load of snow into the bed.
Drive back down to the warmer elevations.
Engage in a refreshing snowball war in a warm environment without the need for gloves or extensive coverings.
Researcher 142264 Posted Jul 9, 2000
Come to Edmonton Alberta, and you can have snowball fights every day from November to March.
Key: Complain about this post
- 1: Smallfurrycreaturefromalfacentauri (Jul 7, 2000)
- 2: Smallfurrycreaturefromalfacentauri (Jul 7, 2000)
- 3: Courtney Patron Saint of Social Embarassment (Jul 7, 2000)
- 4: Unicorn (Jul 7, 2000)
- 5: ChristovAngus (Jul 8, 2000)
- 6: Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit (Jul 8, 2000)
- 7: Researcher 142264 (Jul 9, 2000)