A Conversation for Granada, Andalucia, Spain

I can't believe what I am reading!!

Post 1

Medina82

"While it is not the most beautiful of Spain's cities"

Would you really start writing about a place by saying something like that? What do you base such a statement on? I find that remark astonishing, I have travelled Spain and the UK and lived in many places, inlcuding Granada, and if that is what you have to say about Granada you obviously have not been there.




I can't believe what I am reading!!

Post 2

Skankyrich [?]

You might not agree with that comment, but it's a subjective view that's difficult to disagree with. Logrono? Sevilla? Santiago? Ronda? Burgos? Toledo? Pamplona? All these have better claims as the most beautiful city in Spain depending on your criteria, so I think in most people's view it probably isn't.

Granada is a sensational city, and one that I love so much I'm planning to have my stag do there, very quietly, and with a very small number of friends. It is my favourite place in the world, and I've been to a few. But there are more beautiful places in Spain, and I stand by that comment.

I also ran this piece by a Researcher who was born and lives in Granada, and she passed that remark without comment.

You may disagree with that statement, but I'm kind of glad you love the place as much as me smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

I can't believe what I am reading!!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more