A Conversation for Granada, Andalucia, Spain

"Pulse: A Stomp Odyssey"

Post 1

Steve K.

We watched this movie last night on DVD, hainvg seen it originally on an Imax screen. "Stomp" is the dance group, and this movie features various dance groups in international locations from Africa to India to Brazil to the American West for Native American dancers. There was one sequence filmed in Granada, with a lady dancing the flamenco backed by a small group of musicians. They were on top of a building with a flat roof and a great view of the city. Looked pretty nice to me.


"Pulse: A Stomp Odyssey"

Post 2

Maria

"a great view of the city" I´m glad to read that because the photo in the Front Page is so insipid... It has got me a bit down. A day I will learn to insert photos here, and won´t complain.
Granada is a wonderful city to walk and enjoy any time. I´ve lived there for 26 years and I visit it during holidays.
I´ll have a look to that film, it sounds worthwhile
smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

"Pulse: A Stomp Odyssey"

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more