A Conversation for Dormansland, Surrey, UK

THE MATON'S Dormansland!

Post 1

raydoyle45

DORMANSLAND IS a Famous Place!
History shows that Margaret Maton in 1971 was a very well respected Mother of 2 children who lived in Dormansland.
After her husband Arthur Andrew maton died in the early 1970s she took her sons Andrew and Stan Maton to new Zealand to help then start a new life.
Andrew Maton lives in Dunedin (South Island of New Zealand)He is married with one child called Gina.
Stan Maton is married with a daughter of 14 years called Sarah and a son of 11 years called Luke.
His wife Sandra was born in New Zealand.
Stan is visiting Dormansland with his family in December 2005 to celebrate the FAMOUS place where he was born.
smiley - smiley
Other FAMOUS people in Dormansland still keep in contact with him.
If you are one of them please add to this thread.
Be proud of the ghreat place you live in and Stan Maton is proud to have security supplied by Ray Doyle of CI5 during his trip back to Dormansland.

(All information within this communication has been cleared by George Cowley and has a B1-567Red status by Tony Blair.)


Key: Complain about this post

THE MATON'S Dormansland!

More Conversations for Dormansland, Surrey, UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more