A Conversation for Nursery Rhymes

Little Jack Horner

Post 1

beatitcountrylife

Little Jack Horner
Sat in a corner
Eating his Christmas pie,
He put in his thumb
and pulled out a plum and said
What a good boy am I.

What was all that about?

It sounds as if hes pinched the pie and gone up the corner with it so he hadnt taken a spoon ,so therefore he had to use his thumb.He must have been starving and was very fond of sultanas or mixed fruit.
Being good meant 'what a clever boy am I'


Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown and Jill came tumbling after .

A good detective story. In the well at the top of the hill had been hidden drugs in a waterproof packet Jack and Jill were criminals and had been informed that they had to retrieve the drugs from the well. They had to lower the pail and hey presto the drug packet came up with the water. Just as they were retrieving it an owl hooted and they jumped and ran for it down the hill. Jack tripped over a rock and went flying breaking his skull and Jill ran down to help him and tumbled as well.

Any more good stories and rhymes.smiley - laugh


Key: Complain about this post

Little Jack Horner

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more