A Conversation for Youngstown, Ohio, USA

yougstown

Post 1

Researcher 180285

Having grown up in Y-town I can honestly say that is a great place to be from, you just dont want to live there. Y- town is one of those towns where improper edicate at a 4 way stop is a viable excuse for murder. But on the lighter side there is he freedom of knowing that any other run ins with the law can be remedied with the proper distribution on money. When the indictment list of public officials reached the 150 mark I split for greener pastures, unfortunatly i ended up in the middle of a field, i.e. Columbus, which isnt exactly the real world but at least you can see it from here.


yougstown

Post 2

Poyl

The place where the police were sent to Italy to learn about gang warfare...


yougstown

Post 3

Researcher 238703

Yes I have to agree I lived on the east side and I am a WF.
I just visited Y-town and it was a great place I am 43 now and have a lot of memories there. Will still visit.


yougstown

Post 4

Researcher 238703

Yes I have to agree I lived on the east side and I am a WF.
I just visited Y-town and it was a great place I am 43 now and have a lot of memories there. Will still visit.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more