A Conversation for KVRX - College Radio for Austin, Texas

Good Playlist Policy

Post 1

Phil

The not playing things by artists who are generally popular and contemporary is good. It's also good that DJ's decide to break the rules where they think they should play something.

I wish radio was more like that over here in the UK.


Good Playlist Policy

Post 2

kalu

i agree with you. the fact that there is SO much music out there that doesnt get airtime makes me really upset sometimes. that is why the internet is such a great thing for music. sites like mp3.com and emusic.com allow artist to put up their own music for the enjoyment of the listener, without relying on radio to promote them. and the fact that there are thousands of online radio stations helps as well.
since you cant find something like this in the UK, just listen to us online. http://www.kvrx.org will get you on the right track.
thanks for the support.

kalu


Key: Complain about this post

Good Playlist Policy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more