A Conversation for Gandhi - Pacifist and Political Activist - an Overview

Willy Gandhi

Post 1

FeurTrunken

I must let you all lovers of Gandhi know that there are only two things that Gandhi could have been. Naive or hypocrite and the more one reads about him the more one realises that he was the later.

It was because of him that India was divided into two countries.
It was because of him that any blood shed that occured, did occur.
His problem was that being an incompetent lawyer, all he had was the south african non-voilance idea, which he had to apply in India as well. But to no awail.

The only reason why the british didn't like him was not because he was a very huge leader of the people, but because he was very stubborn and not at all cooperative towards a peaceful transition of power.

In short, India would have been a free country (possibly not partitioned) without Gandhi, as the British had already made the plans to leave the colony. Gandhi only delayed it.


Willy Gandhi

Post 2

FeurTrunken

Some things which need to be kept in mind before deciding about the spirituality and purity of Mr. Gandhi.

1. Even if your an athiest, you would agree that sex is an important part of life. Other than pleasure its required for continuation of the species. So when he announced that he won't have sex, one can only imagine how the poor woman must have spent the rest of her life.
2. The only thing he had acheived in his life was the success of the non-voilence movement in S.Africa and he knew that since he wasn't a successful lawyer that was the only way to fame for him and thus he tried to to use his theory in everything. When his wife was ill the doctors wanted to giver her injections, but he wouldn't allow it because he thought that injection is violence to the body. Hence the poor woman died, because he was too selfish to let go of his only achievement in life the non-voilence theory.
3. He was so un-natural a human being that he once had tantrums because he had awoken to find he had had an erection. Isn't it so that anyone who wants to be spiritual, keeps pursuing his/her goals and the last thing they want is fame over how pure they are?
4. Having done law form London he had always dressed in English suits but after the success of his non-voilence movement in S.Africa, he decided that it would benefit him if he shed away those clothes and became more appealing to the masses by wearing the getup he is famous for.
5. At the outbreak of the First World War, he was in England where he reaised an ambulance service, but had a nervous break down and couldn't join the ambulance services in active war, thus increasing his life by some thirty odd years.
6. In the Second World War, during the Battle of Britain when was London was being continously bombed, his message to the british people was that they should lay down their arms and let the Germans conquer them and they should die on their beautiful land and not resist with anything but their hearts. I guess he didn't belief in standing up for the sake of innocent people. Or maybe he was so selfcentric that he didn't care if people died, all he wanted was that one non-voilence movement idea to be famous.
7. He used to stay in the company of young girls aged 17 or 18. He always walked with his hands on their shoulders. They used to give him baths and foot massages as well. He said that one of the girls had told him that she felt no sexual desires for him and that henceforth he would sleep with her and this would be a test of how strongly he could resist the desire. After sometimes he was advised by people close to him, to stop this practice and he had to stop it with great sorrow.
8. That same girl later got appendix and Gandhi was faced with the question of letting her die or allowing her to be operated upon. He agreed to the operation and thus the life of the young girl was saved.
9. The reason why the British so hated him, was that they were having difficulty in leaving India. They couldn't just leave it and thus causing wide spread bloodshed and thus they wanted a peaceful transition. Gandhi used this as a weakness to be exploited and created every hurdle for such a transition. Wavell remarked about him that 'there is little saintliness in the old man'. Indeed he was disgusted with Gandhi's stubborn and hypocrite behaviour.
10. In 1920, when a constitutional effort could have easily given India a dominion status, which eventual independence, just like perhaps Canada. Gandhi opted the Civil Non-voilent Disobedience Movement, thus delaying independance by atleast 20 years. Why did he choose such an option is simple. He was a poor lawyer and he had no special skills as a politician. He knew that if the politicians were to decide the fate of the sub-continent, his glory would be shadowed and thus he opted for non-voilence. The movement was recognised as a failure within three years, but the damage had been done.
11. A very important point to be remembered is that he was told by his adversary Jinnah that practiclly speaking, what he called a non-voilence movement could never stay non-voilent. Yet he was obssessed with non-voilence that he didn't care. Finally when the movement ended in unprecedented voilence, he said that India is not as yet ready for non-voilence. Wasn't it Indians whome he had helped in South Africa?

These are just some of the things that have convinced me that Gandhi indeed is the most successful fake in history. Hence either he was a very good hearted fool or a very selfish hypocrite. Either way he is not the leader to be kept in such high esteem.


Wily Gandhi

Post 3

Feurtrunken

its wily not willy


Willy Gandhi

Post 4

flora2192

Hi,
Where did you get all this information on Gandhi? I've searched him loads on the web and never come up with anything like this. If it's true, which it probably could be, I'd be really appreciative if I could have some more information on your resources etc.
Thanks, reply if you're interested


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more