A Conversation for Caron Keating - TV Presenter

Small spelling mistake

Post 1

MaW

The Entry mentions Diane-Louise Jordan as Caron's replacement, but spells her name 'Dian-Louise' which according to the BBC Songs of Praise site is missing its magic 'e'!

Otherwise an excellent Entry, with fond memories. Caron, Mark and Yvette were the 'typical' Blue Peter presenters for me, as they were presenting when I was old enough that I was watching it properly for the first time. Caron will be missed immensely.

Oddly though, I hadn't realised until now that Diane-Louise Jordan was the first black presenter of Blue Peter. To me she was simply a Blue Peter presenter! I guess that's a good thing actually.


Small spelling mistake

Post 2

Demon Drawer

According to the Blue Peter Web site there is no e strange that


Small spelling mistake

Post 3

Demon Drawer

But then I'm a dyslexic so don't count on me!

smiley - run


Small spelling mistake

Post 4

MaW

Interesting. Perhaps Songs of Praise got it wrong then - they missed out the hyphen, which I definitely remember from the Blue Peter annual which featured her starting out.

Not so sure it's a mistake anymore!


Small spelling mistake

Post 5

flyingtwinkle

don"t let spelling errors stop you from admiring Caron"s achievements!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Caron Keating - TV Presenter

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more