A Conversation for Tibet - Why the Chinese are There

China - Tibet - India

Post 1

majortso

Now that Tibet and East Turkestan have been subjugated, China is turning its sights to parts of India. Already they have claimed one of the states in the Indian union as Chinese, and also have claimed bits and pieces of other states. They already own a part of Ladakh. Where does this madness end? Is the world waiting for a Chinese blitzkreig or Pearl harbour before waking up to the Chinese thuggery? One does not expect this childish behaviour from even schoolyard bullies.

That the Chinese government was meek as a church mouse till the Olympics were over is a testament to their cunning character.


China - Tibet - India

Post 2

HonestIago

India has nukes capable of turning Beijing to glass - it's probably safe.

Seriously, anyone who thinks India developed nuclear weapons as a deterrent to Pakistan has misread the situation. Badly. India's nuclear and space programmes have always been pointed north, not west.


China - Tibet - India

Post 3

majortso

Why not? Wouldn't Britain do the same thing if Russian missiles were pointing at them?

But there is a difference. Britain is a gulag-less democracy, just as India is. It didn't torture or send intelligentia to nowhere for cultural "education". China on the other hand is a murderous fascist state that kills any one in its way. The whitewash by way of trappings of western concepts of business are just that. For example, over 95 per cent of the stock "traded" on the Shanghai stock exchange are chinese government "companies".

china needs to be tamed before it can join the civilised world. Owning western debt is not a sign of civilisation; even a petty thief can be civilised that way.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more