A Conversation for Card Games with Rude Names

Sh*thead

Post 1

Bez (arguaby the finest figure of a man ever found wearing Bez's underwear) <underpants>

A simmilar game to A***hole.

Each player is dealt three cards face down, these are not looked at, and are arranged in front of the player. These are the 'hole' cards.

Each player is dealt six more cards face down, chooses three of them to keep as a hand, placeing the other three face up on top of the three hole cards.

The remaining cards form the deck.

Players take it in turns to place one or more cards of the same value in the centre of the table. The pile of cards formed is the 'stack'.
Each card or cards played must be of higher value than the card on top of the stack.

If a player has less than three cards in their hand they draw as many cards are required to bring it up to three from the deck. If the deck is exhausted then cards may not be drawn.

If a player cannot play a card a card then the entire stack is added to his hand, and the next player may play any value to start the new stack.

Once a player runs out of cards in his hand, they may use the three face up cards in front of them instead. Note, if they cannot go, the face up cards do not form part of their hand.

Once the three face up cards are used, a player may use his hole cards. To do this he turns over (without looking) one of the cards and plays it. If it can be played, it is, otherwise that card and the stack becomes his hand.

When someone has no cards in their hand, and no hole cards left, they are out. The first player out has won, the last player out is the Sh*thead.

*Special Cards*

2 - May be played no matter what value the stack is at, but takes the value back down to 2.
3 - Is not played, instead you may, at any time place on the dicard pile. This does not count as your go.
10 - May be played no matter what value the stack is at. The current stack is discarded and takes no further part in the game. The one who played this card may then play again to start of the new stack.
Joker - Counts as whatever card the player desires.

*Card Rank*
Low ----> High
4,5,6,7,8,9,J,Q,K,A


Sh*thead

Post 2

Researcher 230414

hey i luv this game! i play iy all the time (spesh @ lunchtimes in skool lol!)
i dnt play wit 3's as cards which you can jus discard tho! - they r just the lowest cards. also a 9 means that you hav to go lower than it. so if some1 b4 u played a 9, u wud play a card between 3 and 9, ( or a wildcard if you need to) and then the next playa has to go higher than this (unless you played a nine as well). it gives a chance to get rid of ur lower cards and it also means the game aint biased, eg if any1 only has high cards then they still mite hav to end up pickin up the stack. when you place a 10 on the stack, the stack "burns", so you place the stack on the side and you dnt use it agen, as tho the cards hav literally burnt!
a jack is a window, which means that the person playing after Jack has been played must play according to the card below that jack.
also if a jack is played when the stack has just been burnt or picked up, then the jack also burns.
oh yeah, and if you place 4 cards of the same value (eg 4 kings at once or 3 kings after sum1 b4 you has played a king etc) then that also burns the pile. u can burn 4 of a kind through Jacks, eg player1 plays a Queen. Player 2 plays 2 Queens. Player 3 plays a Jack. Player 4 Plays a Queen and burns the stack, gettin anotha go!
hav fun playin this 1! its wikd!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more